Wednesday 15 April 2009

Work?


Oooh I love discovering new wonders, I can now update blogger via my phone. Which is good for when I just snap things on my phone (rare) but hey new things right?
I'm going to see a venue today for my birthday, so hopefully this will all be sorted and I'll have the party I've been waiting for!
I have to edit this for these stunning TOPSHOP pictures, taken for the launch of the New York TOPSHOP. Ha I love writing it in capitals.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm really feeling the whole crop top high waisted thing that's going around but not bothered to try it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

source

- i'm off the too look the at U.K TOPSHOP website now.

2 comments:

  1. i'm the same, i love the whole crop top - high waisted thing, but i know i'd look absolutely ridiculous in it, so am definitely not going to try it out haha.

    i do love those topshop photos though :).

    xoxo

    http://becausewearingblacklooksmysterious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these picks they are beautiful.
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete