Tuesday 21 April 2009

hello sunshine!

oh glorious weather, as much as I like it just makes me want to take nap. I love waking up to beautiful weather and I do deserve nap but at the same time so much to do, even though I've done a lot today blah.
My friend got me an I love Paris tee as a pressie even though she's goes to Paris all the time. Anyway I wore it for her today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm a happy person today because my iPod died on Sunday as in it deleted all my songs then said it was corrupt and wouldn't let me add any songs. So Apple store today and they give me a new one FREE OF CHARGE. Of course I miss my darling iPod, but woah I kept that for a year and two months, I didn't lose it and the breakage wasn't my fault.

- liking life atm!

No comments:

Post a Comment