Sunday 26 April 2009

lauren utter from antm.

When it comes to weekends I forget about blogging.
My cameras died so I can't show you shopping goodies. I bought a couple of stuff from Primark including a £5 meant to be leather jacket, it's cool. I also got some highwaisted shorts, I missed that trend but oh well I like them. But the thing that makes me happiest is the mass of headbands I got from new look :D I also got very drunk on Friday good times.
But here are pictures of Lauren Utter from ANTM cycle 10, they're doing re-run on living tv and it made me realise how much I like her even though she annoying as hell.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taken in the topmodel house when they were in Romee.

- i'm feeling delightful this afternoon, i'm not even dreading work!

2 comments:

  1. she looks pretty amazing if she keeps her mouth shut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautifull!!!

    I LOVE LAUREN!!

    ReplyDelete