Tuesday 14 April 2009

words, hands, hearts.

Photobucket
This dress really is perfect for throwing on! I wore it with those animal print tights to go out to dinner with a friend after sitting at home for hours searching for party venues. Nando's is good food :D

Photobucket
Trampy clothing on Sunday to go out quickly to get a chinese takeway. Have you ever seen me in trainers?! These converse are actually the only wearable trainers I have. I have the orginal black ones but they have holes in them. I used to be craaaazy about trainers and that nearly followed onto converses but I guess I just got bored. But I love the design on the pair and decide to put them to use. I also really like these jeans, they don't flatter me at all, but I adore the colour.



Photobucket
i've been trying new things out with my hair, my smile is horrible but whatever.

Photobucket
flash and my skiiin don't go well. but look at the hair. :(

Photobucket
good old revision. the colour helps!

Photobucket
thought i'd leave you with this
ME DANCING IN MY BATHROOM LOL.

- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment