Tuesday 7 April 2009

no more ginge!

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, I will no longer be ginger! When I first got my hair done it was brown, but I guess all the sunglight made it ginger. Seriously I've been walking around for at least three weeks like this, I don't actually mind it that much but now the gingers comments will go. Anyway I have an outfit. =) I went shopping with my mum yesterday, these things never happen, but it was good fun. Got some stuff and I'm happy with them and well it got me dressed today, after I overslept! I also went swimming yesterday and it reminded me that I need to invest in a bikini or tankini, especially if I plan on going holiday this year. I just never really liked swimming before so got rid of anything that could allow me to go swimming. Anyway pictures of my outfit, I will post my shopping goodies tomorrow because I'm lazy...

Photobucket
necklace and dress is new thanks to mother, river island & h&m.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
-kind of a busy day but i got things done i've wanted to do for a long time!

3 comments:

  1. I love your necklaces and your bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress, simple but it'll go with EVERYTHING.
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually wearing it in the post...it's only plain, but i like it anyway....

    ReplyDelete