Sunday 19 April 2009

the missing jeans....

Photobucket

So I've lost my jeans. Seriously, I wore them last wednesday and now they've disappeared. I cannot actually find them ANYWHERE. I wanted to wear them last this tuesday but couldn't find them in my wardrobe didn't think of it as any big deal, so thursday comes and I wanted to wear it with that outfit. I wrecked my room looking for them. Searched everywhere in my house where clothes are stored and they are no where! Seriously I think my mum might have packed them when she was going to Ghana, I can't think why but it's the only reason I can think of because they do not exist anymore. Seriously for someone that doesn't wear jeans that much, I frikkin miss them! I WILL find them though.

- first day back to school tomorrow :(

2 comments:

  1. ah damn, i hate losing stuff. To date I've lost cowboy boots, two scarves and a waistcoat, really want the cowboy boots the most though. Not sure if I left them in my old uni halls. hope you find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seem to of lots all my stuff aswell, and especially when you want to were something.
    love the photo to go with this post xx

    ReplyDelete