Thursday 9 April 2009

back to black.

I haven't actually got good pictures of my hair as I forgot but there are some.
Also pictures of my shopping trip with mother. She bought waaay more than I did and spent a lot more, but I'm happy with my small purchases.



Photobucket

Photobucket


necklace from h&m. i'm IN LOVE with it, srsly. bit heavy but i love a bit of bling.
and yes i haven't changed out of my pj's.



Photobucket




Photobucket


neckalce from river island, as is in my other post.



Photobucket


h&m bracelets, i just picked them up randomly.



Photobucket


this huge big vest thingy from river island. £29.99. my mother was less than impress, she was like you know you have to wear something under that. no mother I'll display my bits or everyone to see.


Photobucket


it on.



Photobucket


i really really like this for some reason!



Photobucket




Photobucket


dress featured in the other post, except now it needs an iron!



Photobucket


animal print tights from m&s. I loooove these.

hair?
this was my hair before


Photobucket


this is such a horrible picture but i like it for some reason!

my hair now
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


that's what i wore yesterday + jeans.



-i'm off to revise! :

No comments:

Post a Comment