Friday 17 April 2009

kat's 18th.

Photobucket
My thursday outfits. I actually wore flats with the first outfit and then heels with the second. I figured heels wouldn't be good for just going to the dermatogolist who wasn't even there!! The second outfit is what I wore for a friend birthday, such a fun night that left me with hmm two hours of sleep? Good times though. I actually loved that white and red striped top. More pics, bare in mind I took the ones of my night outfit this morning when I got in srsly, at 9am, so after two hours of sleep i do not look my best.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
i hate the way the bottom of the vest thingy sits on me, but oh well.
Photobucket
rain and cold means i have to wrap up.

i have a few pics of my night.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

- work tomorrow!

1 comment: