Friday 10 April 2009

Vivienne Westwood.

Whilst working some long fucking shift, today because Primark decides to stay open til 9 because of the bank holiday weekend? I served a women who was wearing the Vivienne Westwood orb necklace. I remember someone selling one on a livejournal community and wasn't very much interested but seeing it in real life it is gorgeous! I of course asked the women to be sure and she said it was and then she said she bought a couple and just gave them out to people back home, I was like WOW. Either way it inspired me to look for stockists and see price ranges, beautiful pictures below. I really do like Vivienne Westwood stuff, I remember being in year 8 so I was 12 or 13 and someone in art did something inspired by her and I adored it. I've never really wanted designer stuff because I could never afford them therefore never looked, but Westwood is an excellent designer and I love her jewellery pieces! Here is some afforable jewellery I would definetely pay for!

Photobucket
The one the women wore
£125

Photobucket
So cute and i don't even really like pink stuff
£70



Photobucket
£120

Photobucket
£75

Photobucket
£70

Photobucket
simple yet it still says something
£70

Photobucket
just LOL
£95

Photobucket
The darkside in me will always love skulls
£45

Photobucket
This is just fantastic
£110

I've deicded not to go on holiday this year. I'm going to France with one of my best friends and then I'm going reading. So at least I'll be away from London for a bit, the holiday is hassle and therefore I'm tempted to keep my money. I really want a DSLR before my summer really begins anyway! I think the option is to find a thoughtful and slightly rich guy who will buy me all these things to see me happy! :D
-night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - just found your blog via the UK Lady Bloggers forum... very nice blog indeed!

    I adore Vivienne Westwood with a passion... I have 2 of the necklaces you've shown there - the plastic Orb & the Penis Necklace. Have a few other things by her too (bags & other pieces of jewellery) & can never get enoough of them. Defo invest in some of her pieces... they stand the test of time for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do u buy the skull necklace? I could actually afford that when I get my loan!

    ReplyDelete