Sunday 12 April 2009

waiting for that paycheck!

Okay so I'm an ASOS addict and of course have seen their sale and therefore I am scouring the site for things I want. Payday on friday, can't wait :D I also want to buy some stuff in Primark literally my money is already spent in my head! :( I want to do some DIY on some jeans in Primark cz they're are £3! Plus there were these two gorgeous skirts in the last week and if they're still in I'm buying. Aside from spending I'm dedicating £100 of my pay to my driving lessons so I won't feel like I'm being reckless with money. Anyway wants!


I like these but I feel the front is a bit too pointy, £28.
I might order it and see what it's like if not returns indeed.

Goi-Goi playsuit. I really want a play suit and this one is cute although I usually hate goi-goi stuff because of the plastered brand on a normal t-shirt, this is cute and for £20! Hopefully they don't run out before my paycheck because it's £40 on the goi-goi website.

Most people think white shoes are tacky but I like these. Would like them better in black though... £28



The ASOS version of those Marc Jacob slingbacks. £17, wicked :D

Vero Modo long black shirt, the whole leggings and black shirt look of course.£20

Just because I'm addicted to sequins. £15


Ben Sherman shirt.
I adore this I just don't know where or what I'd wear it with.
It's a nice shirt though £45
ASOS Folk blouse £13, I think this is cute, but idk if it would suit me.


Diesel blouse £35

Love this shirt as well, same problem though.

Pepe shirt £30


Firetrap shirt. £45
I really adore the Firetrap line, if I had more money I'd spend it on their stuff more often!


- well I guess I'm going to revise some more.


4 comments:

  1. I love those Marc Jacob style Slingbacks! Gorgeous!

    xoxo

    http://becausewearingblacklooksmysterious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That romper is wayyyyy too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. revision really is blaaah, i hate it so much. i'm doing my a levels at the moment, and studying r.e, art, and technology. so much coursework and such :(.

    i do hope you ate some chocolate in the end over easter, it's the best excuse you'll get for overeating chocolate all year afterall!

    would you like to exchange blog links?

    xoxo

    http://becausewearingblacklooksmysterious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red shoes are amazing - completely eye catching.

    ReplyDelete