Tuesday 24 February 2009

adidas vid.

i really like this video, even though my friend pointed out how can you be original when everyone is walking around with the same label. but clothing is mass produced to what do you expect.

the video is fun, and even if estelle is in it I like it =) reminds me of my old adidas days (oh the shame).

planning my party is stressing me out. i know how i want it decorated and that's good enough for mee. if you're reading drop me a line about any ideas for themes you may have, although i probably would have thought of it, but help a girl out.

2 comments:

  1. DEf one of the better ads out there! they done a compitition where u can have an adidas originals party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this advert. don't be ashamed of adidas! i wish i had more money so i could buy some stuff.

    ReplyDelete