Friday 13 February 2009

lady gaga



I don't think she's that pretty at all. Her fashion sense is not all that. Her music is not all that, but I love her. And that has just increased because of this!




Eccentric pop star Lady Gaga is hoping some lucky fella will come along and bang her back out this Valentine’s Day.
“A good fuck and some carbohydrates. Some good spaghetti and some good sex,” the “Just Dance” singer revealed when asked what she wants in celebration of Lover’s Eve this year during a video interview with British model Alex Sim-Wise.
Lady, who insists that all “guys like a good wet mouth,” adds that she would choose “great sex” over “true love.”




she speaks some wise and funny words...
have a good weekend guys!

1 comment:

  1. I honestly think she is amazing. And after that video I think it even more, :))

    Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete