Thursday 12 February 2009

smile with your eyes

I'm becoming so addicted to watching ANTM re-runs and the new ones, but I've already seen half of it so technically re-runs but who cares.




this is the stuff i got from new look on, from aaages ago on the actually day.

1. i didn't get this dress because i hated the way it sat on me.
2 & 3. love it =) although
4. made me look like a paper bag!
5. i haven't worn this since i bought it, but i still love it.

i went into h&m today to take advantage of my 20% of one item thing. I tried this stuff on but nothing really appealed to me.
1. i love the zip thing, and I bought it! was £12.99 but was like £10 something with 20% off.
2. didn't like this because i'd freeze to death and i wasn't really hot on it tbh.
3. i think it's cute, preppy but cute.
4. my shitty outfit for today.
5. i liked this, but not SO much.
6. so restricting, but cute.
7. again not warm but i kinda liked it.
8. shitty outfit again.



bed time i think!



No comments:

Post a Comment