Sunday 1 February 2009

the sunday.

Pictures of my shopping trip! Also pictures of my now tidy room.


i spent ages searching for these, thankfully i found the, but these were the last size 6.
£25


printed dress orginally £28
but a £10 off prints meant £18
printed dresses are not even me,
i think this is ugly now
but it looks nice on.
new look

£16. - new look
i love this another not me dress.


basic white top - new look
£7


£6 belt - new look
all of the new look stuff came up to £82 but the discount made it £53!

basic black top £2.50 - primark


£10 - primark
i got my mum one too!



tights. can't really remember - primark


bra set £4 - primark
knickers - £1.96 i think.



£1.99
£2.99
£1.99
all H&M if you couldn't see.

now on to my room.
before











after











three bags of rubbish after four hours of cleaning.


what i wore to throw all the rubbish from my room into the skip

lol i'm a tramp.

white t-shirt - free from a boy
blue nike hoodie - free from another boy
leggings - new look
boots - aldo

1 comment:

  1. wow...i will do a before and after of my rooomm soon u will be shocked at the mess! oh btw love ur rokit shirt (post below!)

    ReplyDelete