Thursday 5 February 2009

thursday blues.

the stuff that i got from asos. forgot to photograph the shorts. but i love how the striped piece can be a top & a skirt.
i tried to pair it with the skirt, but the material stretches funny at the top.
i'm in love with the skirt, i thought i really wouldn't like it but after trying it on i fell in love.

i started my period yesterday, i hate hate hate these things.

I overslept this morning and missed my dermatologist appointment and then found out my only lesson today was cancelled. All of this whilst bleeding = today being a waste of a day. Infact my first thought was that and then it was I am a waste of space. Periods make everything worse, when there really isn't a reason for anything to be bad!

simple outfit that i decided i needed to cheer up so outcame this orange thing, to try and wake up my mood, because i really am/have been in a bad mood these past two days.

i had a trip in the BBC studio yesterday which is right next to westfield, so shopping, but thankfully i didn't buy much! I bought this from yamamay, i think that's what it's called. Either way it was a sale, briefs £2.99 bra £4.99 and it's a push up, fantastic!
I went to superdrugs today and got Barry M eyeliner because it lasts much longer than Collection 2000. Although I've been using that for 2 years now, it's time to say goodbye. I got my hands on Barry M by accident because I couldn't find my Collection 2000 and then I saw the freebie from Sugar magazine and since then it's been a toss-up, but now that my Collection 2000 is nearly finished, I decided to say bye-bye. I also bought some other stuffs, I need to stop spending money! So I took £210 out of my Natwest Account and put it into my HSBC one because for some reason I never ever use that one. I also paid for my theory test yesterday, I'm doing it on the 24th!
I have work that needs doing. I just had my teacher call me up because I didn't go to the lesson because I was told it was cancelled! Guess it wasn't after all... I also missed the morning of school yesterday because i thought it was on. Blah half term soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment