Friday 6 February 2009

end of a weird week...


excuse my vacant expression i'd just woke up and i was late!

decided to change into boots because the snow would make my feet wet!





the asos ring, which is orange and doesn't match with anything!




wannabe pearl earring! and ring.



top - thrifted
skirt - asos
flat shoes - dorothy perkins
boots - aldo
ring - asos
other rings - H&M
earring - H&M
This week has been weird overall!
I've been late all week, missed lessons and just felt a bit odd.
I'm just in a bit of a funk. But never mind!

I'm rather angry at thetechguys.com/advent because I need to get the recovery disk for my laptop now that I have money but they won't accept my card because it's a solo card! I went to the store on thursday but they don't sell it there either. What am I supposed to do?! I just really need my laptop to last me until summer, because I'll hopefully be getting a new one for my birthday or just for uni. I can't keep sitting at this computer because my back will get worse =(

I'm going to a party tomorrow! Loads of people from my school will be there and I don't really like the most part of my sixth form, so I'll have to see how much of a night this will be.
I didn't even realise the time, I'm spending tonight in with a good book =)



1 comment:

  1. pearl earring, looks cute on you :)

    blogwalking, visit mine.

    xo

    ReplyDelete