Tuesday 10 February 2009

aa

I think really the AA dress is a must. Remember my post where I tried it on? I went in their on Sunday but couldn't be bothered to buy as I was just popping in with a friend. I'm getting the purple one.


I was thinking about getting the new one with long sleeves, but they haven't got the colour I want yet. Maybe they will buy the time I get around to wearing it, as I don't know when I'm going to buy it, even though there's an aa in Camden.





oh yes and people seemed to think it was me wearing the yellow belt in my other post, i was the girl on the right!
EDIT;;
EMA have just given me my bonus of £100. I wasn't even expected it, so when checking my bank account I was like waaah, happy times. I'm not spending it however I'm saving for holidays in the summer :D I'm going Paris with a friend, which will not cost a lot because her parents have a house there so I'm only paying for train tickets and shopping! I also want to away to hot country and drink loads of cocktails and party =) which I still need to organise but yay money!

1 comment:

  1. aww have a good one in the sumemr, no dobt you will let us know more and I will prob repeat this message then lol!

    and How i miss ema! But not long now till you feel the glory of the Uni loans and grants! TIP: make sure when you get to uni to look for evry grant possible! do the reserch because alot of people don't know about grants and you will be getting bucks for free!

    Oh and the AA dress??they have an identicle one in H&M in camden please try there 1st as it is half the price. maybe even less than half price!! however I have only seen a green/turq one

    ReplyDelete