Tuesday 13 January 2009

Tuesday escapades.

I went to American Apparel today with a friend, I've never bought or tried anything on in there. But after looking at the Double U-neck Dress yesterday, going in there seemed like fate! Me and my friend both loved it so we tried it on! £29! Worth it in my opinion, sadly I have no money. But it's a gorgeous colour and absolutely flattering, not the best picture of the dress, but I love it, ignore the fact that I am looking very rough. Perhaps the beginning of me following into the aa trend?
Primani! My friend did a bit of shopping here. I can't remember the last time I shopped there but it was fun trying on shoes.

Bad picture but this women had nice shoes.


Pointless post but something nevertheless. I finally got my boot back after the back of the leather split, so yaay I can wear my Aldo boots again. I had a good time catching up with an old friend so good day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment