Friday 30 January 2009

wants & shopping.



I want these boots! £25 from newlook. I was going to order them along with some other stuff until I saw they're having 20% off for student until mid feb. Not only could I possibly find these boots there but I might also find some other goodies for me to buy. My money came through so I'm ovely happy. I've halved it, so I'm saving half and spending the rest :D


I placed an order with ASOS today :)

it's my first ring!











I couldn't find anything to buy! Oh how I've lost the joy of shopping now that I actually have money.
I'm deffo popping into newlook & perhaps primark I tend to not go there because A. too many people B. everyone goes there. But we'll see. I think I'm going to see my bloody valentine tomorrow as well, yay :)






No comments:

Post a Comment