Friday 20 February 2009

My Beautiful Laundrette

I couldn't help myself looking at these beautiful pics and they need to be posted.


Magazine: Numéro 100 February 2009
Title: My Beautiful Laundrette
Model: Eniko Mihalik
Photographer: Greg Kadel




source

p.s I liked the BRIT Awards. Yay for Kings of Leon with two awards. Well done to Duffy with three even if I don't really like her music. I wish Adele would have won something! But she did get a grammy. =) Katy Perry freaks me out seriously. I like her music, but her live? no no, she freaked me out when I watched her on MTV, freaked me out at the grammys but was quite normal at the BRITS but that's only because she wasn't singing. She's scary end of. I'm really surprised Coldplay got nothing,I've never been a fan but they always seem to get something somewhere! Kayne made me LOL. I do not like Estelle end of. The ting tings are alright, not surprised they didn't win anything. Interesting performance though. Promise single of the year?! I don't mind the girls, but you're joking me. They looked lovely on stage though. Sorry Brandon but what bird died on your shoulder!

Hopefully I'm going to 02 wireless, the streets =D i'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment