Wednesday 18 February 2009

igly & hartly.

So there's a spare ticket going to see this band and my friend asks if I want to come along. I like to expose myself to music, so I look them up have a brief listen and say yes. Even if I didn't like them that much, I love the atmoshpere in gigs. Anyway, I wouldn't know what to call them, sort of rap with something. I don't know but I liked what I'd heard of them 4 days was enough to at least memorise one song. So after I see an old friend, I head off to 02(formerly Carling) Academy.




This was the first supporting band. To be honest I wasn't expecting this group to have a supporting band, but I remember liking them. Couldn't actually hear what they were called, but I liked them and they provided good eye candy.







Formerly cheeky cheeky and the nosebleeds, but they shortened it to the cheeks. They were good, I liked their stuff need to search it up. The lead singer had such funny moves, I was entertained. I had the impression that he was trying to be like Brandon Flowers from The Killers, either way, loved it.
















These fantastic guys were just well fantastic. Wicked stage presence, just jumping down and allowing us girls to just grasp their sweaty selfs. And then they "finished" their act and left the stage so the crowd proceeded to shout "we want more" over and over again. They came out and invited all the girls on stage and sang two more songs! I loved the one in blue how frikkin cute is my husband and he allowed me to hug him as I went off stage. Frikkin adorable, everyone else like the lead singer but he is soo cute!

Such a good night and proof of it? I could barely hear when we left and my hears were beeping. My next gig is in March at the Roundhouse. I'm seeing my favourite band The Spill Canvas. They're supporting with Emarosa and they're supporting You Me At Six. As You Me At Six are playing there is sure to be loads of screaming 13 year olds. I'm not really fond of their music, I remember seeing a video last year and I liked the music but I've download their album and I'm just not really getting into it. I'm like some of Emarosa though. I can't wait!
p.s i need a new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment