Monday 18 May 2009

system overload

I have so many pictures waiting to be shown!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Simple outfit which I've worn countless times.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I got this top as a birthday present, not really my thing at all but I think i could make it work during summer. I've teamed it with baggy jeans which I don't wear anymore. Is it weird how I think baggy jeans make me feel/look fat? Yet tight fighting clothes don't? Anyway, rolling them up made me think about investing in trousers/denims like that.

I get paid on friday! =) Should be a fun weekend, I got my dress for my leavers party yesterday so expect pictures of that. I have the party on friday and a friends birthday on saturday, this ensures a lot of drinking a very hungover employee!

Have I mentioned the new purse I want to get myself as a birthday present
Photobucket
Vivienne Westwood. I would't usually choose bright pink or "fuschia" but I really want a long purse like that and I'm in love. I was inpspired to go searching when I saw a women in primark with a miu miu one and then later saw someone buy a black one from Primark.

It's between that a tongue piercing or these belle & mimi shoes.
Photobucket
I just adore purple and these are gorgeous. I was going to get them the other day but then walked past the perfect opportunity for my friends birthday present so that was bye bye to £50.

I'm thinking of deciding after my exams at any rate.

-Also I want my hair wavy or to have slight curls how do I got about doing this without braiding my hair? Because I don't like that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment