Thursday 28 May 2009

fashion againt aids.

Oooh when I heard about this I was excited, our school had this amazing speaker near world aids day back in december and she was just amazing so I'm happy about this collabartation. Nothing screams at me but I'm tempted to buy it just for a good cause!

Photobucket
Estelle. Is it wrong to not want to buy something because of who designed it?! I really can't stand estelle for various reason. But seriously I'm not a fan with things written on it like that because I struggle to read it and I've never found it appealing.

Photobucket
Roisin Murphy, just meh to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yelle. i love this, seriously the only thing I'm actually considering buying. Going to take a trip to h&m tomorrow to try it on. I think I'm going to get it in white because I own way too many black clothing but I love the design and the style.

Photobucket

Tokio Hotel. Very them, I do like it, just not a fan of their music.
Photobucket
Robyn, don't like the style and the design doesn't wow me.

Photobucket
I like this and I like N.E.R.D, however I'm not a t-shirt person, I own about two? Like it though.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Again I'm not a fan of having things written on tops because I struggle to read them! This top might give someone the wrong impression, haha but it's cute!

Photobucket
I think you'd get funny looks if you wore this out but it gets the message out and I love it. If only I wore t-shirts.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dita Von Teese, doesn't do anything for me but it's simple.

Photobucket
Moby.This is cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Katy Perry. It's kind of cute but at the same time it looks like mess. I'm not a leotard person anyway. I like to pee lots and this is restricting. Not really a Katy Perry fan either she just really scares me!

oh yes i'm on the twitter thing now, I actually joined earlier this month but forgot about it until like last week. I have no friends there as most of my friends actually refuse to jon but hey it's the next trend right, so they'll be there soon, in the mean time follow my boring life.

http://twitter.com/sandraaa_xo

1 comment: