Tuesday 19 May 2009

punk rock princess

This is the dress I bought for my leavers. I'm tired of ransacking high street stores for dresses so on Sunday I decided that living in Camden I have access to a whole bunch of dresses and some mostly one-off. So Monday I trek Camden and find this cute little store on the bit they've rebuilt after the fire and I found my dress! I only really picked it up because it reminded me of my grunge/rock chick days and I think the dress nicely incorporates some glamour and chic with a bit of rock. Not to get all deep but it nicely reflects the change I've done through in myself, music and fashion and I want to show that on my last Anyway here it is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm not entirely sure if I'm wearing that chain or that jacket but looked good at the time. I'm wearing these shoes. These are finally comfortable to wear, I guess I've only worn them twice now I think about it and I was basically stomping but I tried them on the other day and they suddenly felt better to my feet!

p.s hi & thanks to my new followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment