Friday 15 May 2009

i wouldn't have it any other way.

Of course I need another dress for my leavers service next Friday. I'm not even excited to leave, I've been in that place for seven long years but drinks and music to finish it off is lovely! I have sat down and planned my income and expenses so that I can afford my new Nikon D60 and get around to paying for driving lessons really. I've decided to buy my dress from Camden because I'm sick of high street stuff and I'm still yet to visit the re-done bit of Camden despite living there. So monday I'm there.

I've been looking at Aldo shoes and seeing as my love of heels has grown i headed to the strappy heel departments. I present some beautiful shoes.

Photobucket
HUESING


Photobucket
SHREWSBERRY

Photobucket
ALFISI


Photobucket
SMEAL
these are GORGEOUS!

Photobucket
TAVIRA
i love how simple this is.

Photobucket
ROSENBERGER
i don't actually like wearing sandals, but these are hot!

1 comment: