Sunday 24 May 2009

leavers.

I'm too exhausted to write anything.
Friday = my leavers party = alcohol (but not drunk) = hours of dancing = painful legs = exhausted
Saturday = work = ex boyfriends birthday = pub (again not drunk) = late night talks, movies & munch = stuff = barely no sleep = work = EXHAUSTION

Photobucket
hey 11:00 am i turn up late for a day full of crying...

Photobucket

Photobucket
one more multi racial picture ♥

Photobucket
this was thursday, my "orange outfit" but more importantly a bunch of 17/18 with a 27/28 year old male teacher(guy in the white shirt) playing musical statues! he also made us pick up a cereal box with our teeth, cutting it lower and lower...oh the last sociology lesson was fun.

Photobucket
looking at myself in action i realise how lanky i am. i hate my posture.

Photobucket
hi leavers party!

Photobucket
i basically wore the outfit i posted about and what a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment