Friday 29 May 2009

some kind of wonderful

yesterdays outfit, i only went out for a little bit to see someone special <3 i have no rules in fashion so brown and black went well nicely for me,
it actually looks like there's a lot going on here with the print on the dress and the tights and the headband but i didn't feel like a circus if i looked like one at all.Photobucket sorry for the exposure in the first picture!

I have a printer now! My mum bought a new one for her ancient computer (which I'm begging her to throw away) but i didn't work so she said I can have it and keep it for uni. Yay =)
I've been up since 10 shopping with her and today I aim to be productive and revise and write an essay and sort through clothes I want to be rid of and try and avoid texting that someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment