Monday 16 March 2009

the spill canvas make my life complete.


so for some reason massive indecisivness when it came to dressing for the spill canvas gig.
I decided on this but the bandana and the tights didn't go with each other.


added a bit of colour, but then though hmm =/



posed.



changed to my sequin hairband and added a new necklace


decided to go for a black hoodie, i ended up wearing black tights instead of those blue ones!

The Spill Canvas were amazing, was just so good to see them live. Emarosa were good too and shockingly so were You Me At Six. Good night. Saturday was pretty cool too.

2 comments:

  1. Love the purple head band!
    and love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute :) Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog! The day after I took those photos it started raining like crazy, haha :))

    ReplyDelete