Wednesday 18 March 2009

makeovers.

I'm considering selling half of my wardrobe in order to gain money to buy a new one. I seriously want to change my style, trouble is I'm having a hard time actually defining a signature look. I think the main problem for me is I dress to look good in what I wear, which is all fine and stuff, but I don't really have style. I know what makes me look good/cute/sexy and I use that but I'd like to develop things further. I want to get rid of all the stuff I sometimes wear, but don't have the time or the will to do so. I've sold some stuff online but this would be like a total throw out. Hmm. idk. My love for Zoe Kravtiz has increased, I just love her beauty and style. I've been a fan for a while but recently it's just increased. I want to use her as an influence, she likes rings! I'm working on making my style a mixture of her style and bright colours, cz I feel it explains me best.
Now I just need money....

I am at lost as to whether I should spend nearly £200 for Reading tickets.... I'm just bleh when it comes to making decisions really.




















- amazing.

2 comments:

  1. zoe Kravitz is amazinngggg!!!she is hot i love evrything bout this chick! and wow big move...really sell half your wardrobe?!good on you girl, im too attached to all my stuff :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's got amazing style, I only wish I could pull it off like her! I saw her at the mtv woodies and of course her outfit there was perfect too! she's one of the people who can truly pull of the rocker look but make it her own.

    ReplyDelete