Tuesday 10 March 2009

latest.


what i wore on friday.
vest - asos
skirt - asos
boots - aldo
cardigan - mumzie got it somewhere.

mondays outfit
top - h&m
shirt - rokit
jeans - cheap monday
i've been living in these jeans this weekend



todays outfit. i feel shabby.
top- h&m
skirt - h&m

i lost my phone on saturday! =(.
I'm seeing The Spill Canvas on Friday :D. I also want to see brand new when they play in June buuuuuuut considering I lost my phone and I don't think my parents are getting me a new and also I don't have money to throw around, I might just not go! =(




2 comments:

  1. i like that rokit shirt! ooer!
    plus the cheap monday jeans.
    of course
    :)
    x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am still in love with the colours of that rokit shirt ever since you first posted about it!!

    ReplyDelete