Thursday 5 March 2009

love asos!

















This because I couldn't be bothered to get dressed. I loove ASOS. The Cheap Monday jeans don't feel or look like jeans at all. I love them and at discount price too :) I used to really hate vest tops because I have these manly arms due to 3 months on crutches and they never went away. Vest tops seem to just make this stand out more, but oh well I cover my arms, plus these aren't as bad as they one I used to own, I really did look like a man!

These last two pictures are evidence of why i don't have any friends!
I'm out, I'm hungry, tired and have a small amount of work to finish off!

4 comments:

  1. you. don't. have. manly. arms.
    oh, now i want some cheap monday jeans!
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some Cheap Monday jeans! They're bloody tight after washing them! Yeah sure we can swap links, thanks for your comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about croutches gave you manly arms ! they look fine! and yayyy your goods came, in quik timing too!

    btw yes i want to LIVE in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Great photos and look at that fantastic TV!!!
    Thanks for linking me I have added your blog to mine as well :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete