Thursday 18 June 2009

hmmmm.

Photobucket


this in btnm photoshoot?
Photobucket
i used jade cz she's my fav

i quite like it. but like i don't really like body suits because when i'm drunk i need to pee a lot and this prevents this! i also really want to try it on but the closest topshop to me is the oxford street one and going there is exhausting, plus how will i EVER find it. sigh.

Photobucket
this is cute too.

I have money now. I get paid tomorrow so I'll have even more money and this is because I've decicded not to buy my DSLR my friend said I was being silly and he suggested I wait until after summer if I really wanted it. But in the meantime he thinks I should sell my old camera and buy a new digital one and this makes me happy so I will do that :)

1 comment:

  1. I noticed it on BNTM too, looks good, but I've found a cheaper, similar from ebay. If it all works out well, I'll be posting it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete