Saturday 6 December 2008

shopping.

I'm a terrible blogger. Which is a good thing probably because I talk a lot of shit.
I didn't go the angels costume sale this weekend because I didn't have any money but then today I got my Christmas money, which is technically my present from my parents so I did a bit of shopping. Nothing exciting because I was in a terrible mood early, people are awful let downs.



what I wore to school on friday.

i bought this t-shirt from h&m mens.

I also got this grey top.

look at the pregnancy!
my favouritee buy for today, this dress from h&m.


i'll obviously wear it with different tights, but i couldn't be bothered to change the leggings from the previous pictures. also check out those boots because i got them today!



this box arrived this morning. On one of the communities I'm signed up to on lj they have a secret santa going on and I got mine today. Totally love it!


All the goodies inside, I'll take a close up of it another day.

I bought these boots in the Aldo sales with my mumzie.


death stares are absolutely needed.

I really like the blue of the dress!
I plan to go shopping on monday or really some time this week to find the perfect coat/jacket! And maybe a nice pair of heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment